Fresh Tomato Basil Pasta
- 12 oz. spaghetti
- 4 large tomatoes, cut into thick slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 8 oz mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 2 crushed cloves of garlic
- balsamic vinegar (to taste)
- 3/4 cup fresh basil leaves (torn or rough chopped)
1. Heat broiler. Cook the pasts according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
3. In a small saucepan, heat the oil with the garlic over medium heat (1-2 min)
4. Toss the pasta with the garlic oil and serve topped with fresh basil and tomatoes.